Welcome to my policies page. More info can be found in my FAQs page. I encourage you to read through both of these pages before making a purchase if you are a first time buyer at my shop as it will really help to prevent any misunderstandings and concerns. If you have any other questions not addressed in these pages please contact me through the contact page, live chat or my DMs on insta.
NON TRACKED SHIPPING:
- It's more affordable than tracked shipping
- however if you choose this method, please do so at your own risk as I am not responsible for missing or damaged packages with this option
- this is because once I hand your package over to the postal service, it is in their hands and they will not compensate me for any packages that are lost/damaged. I will do my best to resolve the situation either way but please do not expect a refund for a lost/damaged package unless you paid for tracking and can prove non delivery with the tracking code.
- Lost/damaged packages are extremely rare but in the event that it happens, only a tracked order can be compensated/reshipped.
- you can choose your shipping option at checkout. For some countries only tracked option is available so you don't have to worry about this :)
- I offer this for those who want much faster shipping, tracking updates, and who want to guarantee that they will get their items reshipped or refunded should anything happen to the package during transit (I have rarely had a package lost or damaged but if you want extra peace of mind about your order, tracking is the way to go!)
- That being said, once a package has been marked as delivered, neither I nor the shipping company is responsible for stolen packages. If you believe the postal worker did not deliver the package, you will need to contact the shipping service/your local post for an investigation/claim.
For USA buyers, if you are worried that your package may get stolen, please select "GROUP ORDER + INSURANCE" shipping option at checkout. This will cover you with USPS for stolen parcels when making your claim.
As an independent seller I desperately want you to receive your item/s that were made with lots of effort and love and for you to be happy with the shopping experience so I do my absolute best to make sure this happens. If you have any concerns with your order please contact me so I can try to help.
*for info about shipping delivery times, costs, combining orders, tracking your order etc. please check out my "shipping info" page. You can access it through my navigation links at the footer of my site.
- Because I'm just a small business owner, I cannot always afford to get my designs made into products without the help from pre-order buyers. On some items I do fund them myself where possible but most of the time it is because of my lovely buyers that I am able to bring my designs to life. <3
- In the case that there aren't enough preorders for a design to begin production, all the people who preordered that item will be offered refunds for that item and the shipping cost (if you only purchased the preorder item)
- Please be aware that if purchasing preorder items with instocks, your order will only be shipped once the last preorder items has arrived to me, so if you want to have certain items shipped separately/different times, please purchase them in separate orders.
- I do not offer cancellations so please be 1000% sure you want to make a purchase before placing your order. If you open a case with paypal/your bank for your money back because you changed your mind on an order, you will no longer be able to shop at kciart in the future.
- Refunds will only be given in the following situations:
1. you purchased a preorder but not enough slots were filled to get it into production
2. your TRACKED item goes missing in the mail/is damaged in the mail (its very unlikely for this to happen)
*please note again that you must have paid for tracking on your order for you to be able to get a refund for a package that's lost or damaged in the mail. If you paid for untracked shipping which is much cheaper, there is nothing I can do about a lost/damaged package as the postal service will not refund me for it and therefore I cannot refund you.
I am not responsible for customs fees, tax fees or any other fees. If your package is held by your country's customs and requires a fee or tax to be paid for its release, this is the buyer's responsibility to pay this fee. Please be aware of your country's customs policy before making a purchase.
*This includes the new VAT regulations for UK and EU. You will be required to pay VAT/import duties on your parcel when it reaches your customs before its released and delivered to you. This is a legal requirement from your countries and not controlled or determined by my shop.
Filing a Claim
- Please understand that I am running my entire shop completely on my own and that I do my absolute best to make sure everything goes smoothly and that you have a good shopping experience. If something out of my control occurs and things go wrong, please contact me about it so I can try to help with your concerns.
- I run my shop with complete trust between myself and my buyers and I try to provide as much information to you so that no false expectations or misunderstandings occur.
- If you are not someone who is willing to be patient or properly read my policies and FAQs please do not make a purchase as it only ends up hurting me and my shop when a claim is filed for a situation that I could not have prevented in the first place. If you have any questions/concerns that you feel were not properly addressed here or in my FAQs please don't hesitate to reach out to me before buying so that I can clarify things with you. My email and DMs are always open and I try my best to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you so much for understanding <3